Chris' Genty

Chris' Genty

Monday, March 14, 2011

Another trip to Algodones

Over the weekend I got a little pain, since the night guard I am wearing at night does not fit as well as it used to. So all the pressure from grinding teeth at night presses now on one point. I could have let it be, but I decided to go back to Algodones an have a new night guard made. The good thing about Algodones is, that it takes only a few hours for whatever you want to be done. I had to wait quite a bit at the dentist, as he was very busy today. They finally took an impression and I could go back to Paraiso for a couple of nice Margaritas. 
When I returned , the night guard was already made. This time it was a soft one, while the old one was a hard version. I am confident, that this will be much better. The trip was another opportunity to bring back another bottle of Tequila.. Cheers !